NAC JTracker is the NACTools web appliation for project management, tracking and reporting
of all your print and cross-media publishing projects.
NAC JTracker allows you to schedule, assign to team members and track the executions
of your project's activities. It provides real-time sharing of project information for your company users as well as suppliers. With Jtracker you can share project specifications, activity milestones, event notifications and project tracking information.
With NACTools Jtracker you can:
- Create projects: setup project items, workgroups, activities, milestones, notifications, etc.
- Enter, access and share project specifications on-line (general and item specs).
- Schedule milestones for project activities and track the project execution in real-time
- Receive email notifications for project events and milestones
- Run comprehensive project reports
- Track logistic information and material use
- Manage and track project accounting